Ninja Online-Spiel

Ninja Online-Spiel is a MMORPG based on the Anime Naruto. This Game is currently in development process. Join the Ninja Family, so we can make this game true.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updates' Delay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haru
Hokage-Dev
Haru

Updates' Delay Empty
PostSubject: Updates' Delay   Updates' Delay Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:58 am

Hello Friends,
I wanted to apologize for not making any updates, but due to work, my computer loss and our programmers studies we haven't been able to focus with the game, until now.

I am right now modeling the First Village, which at the moment has no name, furthermore within the next days I'll be recieving my tablet for drawing, so I'll be able to apply High Quality textures to the models of the village, which I'm sure will be so much fun to do.

On the other hand our programer Etamot is right now making the basic programming for the game, which will be made over Unity. His Updates will surely not be very often, but when they come they will worth it.

I want to remind you we are the real deal, and to prove it you will see the amount of progress we will have in litte time, cause we are really into it and we both have the skills to do it.

With love,
Haru.

Updates' Delay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Online-Spiel :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: